Hemp oil is oil that has been pressed from hemp seed. Refined hemp oil is often used in body care products, whereas industrial hemp oil is often used in lubricants and paint. Hemp seed oil is becoming more and more popular for cooking, since it is a healthy oil, with high nutritional value and a very good ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
When oil made from hemp l is created for use as a food, the hemp seeds are cold pressed in an environment free from oxygen. The oil is then bottled in a dark container. Storage of hemp oil should be in a dark and cool place. wholesale cbd gummies
What Can This Oil Do?:
- Increases the amount of good fats your heart needs to thrive while drastically cutting the bad fats that can cause heart disease and high cholesterol
- Replenishes your skin, hair and lips with a full, luxurious glow and sheen that looks and feels healthier
- Lubricates achy joints and soothes inflammation and swelling caused by arthritis
- Decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack and stroke
- Contains vital nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium, all minerals that our bodies need to thrive!
The essential fatty acids (EFA’s) available in hemp seed oil are very important for our bodies. The problem is that our bodies don’t naturally produce these essential fatty acids. Instead, we need to get them from the food we eat.
EFA’s are an important part in the metabolic functions of the human body. We need them in order to survive – hence the name “essential”.
This oil is full of natural enzymes and acids that our body needs, but can’t produce on its own and can’t metabolize from the foods we eat. Unlike many of the traditional cooking and dressing oils we use, hemp seed oil is cholesterol free and is a great source of proteins, which makes it ideal for vegetarian and protein-restricted diets.